FEMOGA (industrial, agricultural and livestock fair of Monegros)
From 21 – 23 September, 2012
FEMOGA is one of the most important agriculture/livestock fairs in Aragon held since 1985. It is organized in Sariñena Fairgrounds with an area of 74,000 square meters and over 350 exhibitors. It is a showcase where you can see cattle shows and major developments in the world of agriculture and livestock. This fair receives about 40,000 visitors each year.
During the three-day fair:
- Exhibition of business, tourism, services, machinery, processing of agricultural and livestock products, together with many major car brands
- A large exhibition of machinery and industrial equipment, agricultural and livestock
- Livestock Auction
- Competitions and livestock exhibitions
- Organic produce market
- Old Photo Contest “Comarca de Los Monegros” (County of Monegros)
- Exhibition entitled “EL RINCÓN DE LA CIENCIA” (THE CORNER OF SCIENCE)
- Cultural program with musical performances, dance and jotas (Traditional music and dance of Aragon)
- Pyrenean Mastiff show
- Technical Conferences and presentations on livestock, agriculture, commerce, industry and services.
- Workshops and leisure activities for the whole family
- Playroom for children